Reducing your gluten intake doesn’t mean you need to go through life without cookies! These gluten-free almond cookies are the easiest 3pm treat, perfect to enjoy with a relaxing cuppa tea. These gems are made with finely ground almond flour making them 100% gluten-free.
This recipe makes around 12 cookies. I keep on threatening to make a double batch as they just seem to disappear before you realise you on to the last one. Which is always a good thing, as it’s a clear indication of how yum these gems are.
This is a simple recipe to follow and if you do it in the right order you can totally make this a one-bowl mix. Now, that’s my kinda baking.
Check out the recipe below and get baking!
Gluten-Free Almond Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp bicarb
- 2½ tbsp raw honey
- 1 egg whisked
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- To make it a one-bowl batter start by adding the egg to the bowl and whisk it before adding further ingredients.
- Continue adding all the liquids to the whisked egg and mix thoroughly.
- Time to add all the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients and mix.
- It will form a stiff batter. Take a tablespoon of batter per cookie onto parchment paper.
- Bake for approx.. 10 minutes on 170 until golden brown.
- Allow them to cool and enjoy.