Afternoon tea and crumpets anyone? This recipe is foolproof and always a yum treat. The ingredients are quick and easy to mix together and result in light and fluffy almond flour pancakes. Not much can beat these pancakes for their simplicity and deliciousness. Add your favourite toppings and enjoy! I always love them with a bit of honey or jam – yum!
Almond Flour Pancake Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp melted butter (or coconut oil)
- ¼ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- Add all the dry ingredients together and mix well.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and add the rest of the wet ingredients, making sure to whisk it throughly.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Optional: It’s easy to add some berries or dried apple pieces to the batter for something a little different.
- Heat up a frying pan on low heat with a bit of butter to prevent the pancakes from sticking to the pan. Than add approx 1 table spoon of batter for each crumpet. Depending on how big or small you like them.
- Let them cook for 2 minutes until the batter starts to create small bubbles on top and the crumpet lifts easily off the pan. Flip them over and allow them to cook for another 2 minutes.
Add toppings of your choice and enjoy these fluffy almond flour pancakes!
For more Almond Flour recipes check out our Flourless Almond Banana Bread